Sr Key Account Manager
The position will maintain and grow assigned clients within the Key Accounts group; a team charged with fostering and extending relationships with key clients. The Sr Key Accounts Manager (SKAM) will work to expand the Company’s business relationship with current top clients and identify new business opportunities in conjunction with Sales and Marketing. The SKAM will assist conversions of customers, plan and participate in client reviews, and contribute to Company projects and initiatives. The SKAM has the primary responsibility to penetrate assigned top clients for Company products by developing and executing strategic account plans resulting in expected revenues in accordance with assigned objectives. The SKAM will make periodic visits
to assigned accounts, make regular contact via telephone and email correspondence, and ensure clients have a sound understanding of products and services available to them. Individuals in this role will be responsible for planning, forecasting, prospecting, negotiating, maintaining and closing sales of additional business to assigned clients. Effective intelligence and information gathering will be essential.
Education & Knowledge Required
- Minimum eight years professional experience in marketing or related areas, BS/BA degree strongly preferred with additional education, certification, and degree(s) highly desirable.
- Preference to experience within financial, print/mail, direct mail/direct
marketing, or consumer-oriented establishment.
- Must be a self-starter, technically literate with exceptional communication skills and strong leadership qualities with the ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing business environment.
Experience / Skills / Abilities Required
Ability to read, write, and communicate the English language and any other languages and/or dialects deemed necessary for the
successful execution of these job tasks. Strong mathematical skills, ability to work with basic algebra/calculus and basic
spreadsheet programs. Ability to handle multiple tasks and duties concurrently, ability to prioritize. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint,
and other software programs are essential.
· Establish and maintain excellent rapport with key decision-makers and influencers at assigned clients
· Make account calls in sufficient quantity to maintain existing revenues and generate incremental new sales
· Lead generation and identification of new client contacts for company products and services
· Identify key client business challenges and present corresponding solutions to address client needs
· Successful sales of additional products and services by penetrating clients across functional boundaries
· Provide customer feedback for internal new product development and modification
· Support the Company’s position within the assigned client base and future customers
· Ability to communicate information with clients, both positive and negative
· Attendance and participation in designated trade shows, vendor conferences and other professional events
· Monitoring of assigned client contracts, facilitation of contract renewals and amendments
· Assist with client problem resolution and escalation to senior management as appropriate
· Clear, comprehensive and timely communication of client strategies through meetings and internal correspondence
· Maintain complete and accurate records of client interactions and requirements using best available methods
· Accurate and timely preparation of reports including industry information, research, competitor information as required
· Other duties as assigned by the direct supervisor or senior management.
|Experience & Knowledge
All employees are responsible for demonstrating the company's Core Values at all times and for using Performance Excellence principles to continuously improve effectiveness, efficiency, products, and services. This includes, but is not limited to, participating on improvement teams, recommending and implementing improvement ideas, and participating in training and other activities to keep up to date on processes, information, etc.
All employees are responsible for supporting and complying with internal and external audits, to include providing information, performing assigned tasks to ensure compliance, and preparing and maintaining evidence that key duties identified as internal controls have been performed.
All employees are responsible for supporting and complying with safety and security policies to promote a healthy working environment.
BS/BA is a must
| Date Posted:
| Contact Name:
| Contact Email:
| Contact Phone:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the form below and don't forget to include your resume. One of our talent scouts will review your qualifications
and will be in contact with you quickly. Even if this job doesn't work out, we will do our best to find your next gig. By the way, fields marked with a * are required.