Inside IT Sales Representative / Account Manager
Currently searching for an Inside Sales Representative to join a terrific team. People from all over the Southeast choose our compnay as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and cyber security solutions that our customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays securely connected.
Competitive salary, commission and bonus structure. No ceiling on commission earned.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
2 weeks of paid leave for newly hired employees
A lucrative Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Territory will be Birmingham, Atlanta & Montgomery.
• Proven Track record of personally winning contracts in a competitive sales environment.
• Must have proven track record of developing and implementing effective and result oriented sales strategies for targeted accounts.
• Must be proficient in a broad set of products and services as well as clients' issues. This knowledge must include office, cyber security and communications systems.
• Must develop and cultivate new accounts and create high demand with customers through effective campaign for offerings awareness, and value proposition.
• Successful candidates will have proven track record of closing complex sales in the cyber security industry.
• Identify, and support capture of, new business opportunities in Southeast market.
• Develop new relationships, while maintaining existing established and extensive relationships with key decision makers, within the business market. As the direct interface to the customer, you will be expected to identify the customers’ needs and develop new-client relationships.
• Support the business units’ organizations with accurate market, customer and competitive intelligence information.
• Coordinate with other business units as necessary to maximize sales opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Participate in key regional tradeshows and promote Viperline Solutions brand and solutions.
|Experience & Knowledge
Minimum Skills Required:
- Minimum 3-5 years direct selling experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft software technologies and programs
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with clients and vendors
- Valid Driver's License and Proof of Insurance
- Background check and drug screen required
This Position Entails:
- Building client relationships over the phone and in person
- The ability to sell our IT Products and Services
- Sales Lead Follow-up
- Assessing Client Needs
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- A problem solver
Degree Preferred but not required
| Date Posted:
| Contact Name:
| Contact Email:
| Contact Phone:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the form below and don't forget to include your resume. One of our talent scouts will review your qualifications
and will be in contact with you quickly. Even if this job doesn't work out, we will do our best to find your next gig. By the way, fields marked with a * are required.